Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Evidence of my log cabin/Man Cave (patent pending) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plum ber

IMG_0346.jpg IMG_0347.jpg IMG_0347.jpg IMG_0348.jpg IMG_0350.jpg IMG_0350.jpg IMG_0352.jpg

OK so this is the cabin now you've seen it you know what my mancave looks like.....:hurray:

With Special thanks to My Doberman for uploading help

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 87
Looks good, but your sign is wonky!

Wish I had something like that in my garden!

Looks good, but your sign is wonky!

Wish I had something like that in my garden!

Needed my iphone spirit level app, but put it up within 5 mins of getting it on my bday :46:

Might've been a little tipsy :hurray:

Nice cave.

I would put up piccies of mine, but am afraid that System would spy the flexies under the basin. I swear he can sense them, even through 20mm of MDF

One of the lads built one, dug up the garden ran some cables for sky and some pipes to heat a radiator.

still a great place to blast the tunes.....as I am doing now!! the washers been on twice what more will she want??

Log Cabin?

So that's what they call sheds nowadays is it?

Talk about the embourgeoisement of the working man! lol

Log Cabin?

So that's what they call sheds nowadays is it?

Talk about the embourgeoisement of the working man! lol

:96:

That's what er indoors say's to wind me up!!!

Damn straight it's a log cabin otherwise £3500 is an expensive shed plus £2k extra's

So just to be clear... the house is now Venus ... and the shed in the garden is Mars?

Smart.Good job, Danny!

I’m sorry about changing the subject.
Hope the flue in the background of the second photo is the pass.

flue.jpg

Last edited:
I like flexis
Lets see it ray

Nah - gone all shy...:)

However, lets see if you can guess what today's project was from these piccies.

project2.jpgproject1.jpgproject3.jpg

No prizes, but kudos to the person who correctly identifies what's in the vice, and what I am doing with it. :)
Some other visual clues in shot.:bulb2:

I don’t know what it is. Looks like the rod gets hot at some poit though.

Last edited:
To see if your satellite receiver is working in your man cave lol

No, but that gives me an idea. Satellite dish is only about 15 feet away... :) How hard is to split a satellite signal? And how hard will Mrs S hit me if I mess it up?

No, but that gives me an idea. Satellite dish is only about 15 feet away... :) How hard is to split a satellite signal? And how hard will Mrs S hit me if I mess it up?
easy, check lnb to see if it has a spare outlet then just connect to that

Oh one of those!

Wouldn't it be easier to just order another one from the Ann Summer's website?

At 900mm long, and being made of maraging steel, even my fevered imagination is struggling to think of an erotic application. Perhaps I have lived a sheltered life?

No, the emotion conveyed would be more likely to be agression.

Attachments

• phone pics 104.jpg
    phone pics 104.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 38
At 900mm long, and being made of maraging steel, even my fevered imagination is struggling to think of an erotic application. Perhaps I have lived a sheltered life?

No, the emotion conveyed would be more likely to be agression.

Well that sounds like a cattle prod! Ray, I think you have to draw the line somewhere on how much detail you go into about your personal life on a public message board!

BTW, are you doing this work in your man/log-cabin, your shed, or your workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Evidence of my log cabin/Man Cave (patent pending) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock