Discuss eco tec pro 28 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokecity

Gas Engineer
hi guys got a vaillant eco tec pro, boiler not firing or even attempting, display screen is showing random numbers such as 888, 858 most of the time its showing part numbers i.e as if the numbers are cut in half horizontally, not to sure if its pcb or display has gone so not showing fault code for somthing else

any input would be great cheers

Sounds like display pcb. Have you tried turning the power off for a minute or so then back on to see if it clears it, but I reckon the display has gone

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to eco tec pro 28 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Our Vaillant Eco Tec Pro 28 (13 Years Old) stopped working two days ago. The boiler was trying to fire up but the start up sequence never got...
Replies
Views
Hello hope someone can help. So this morning woke up to a f28 on my Vaillant eco tec pro 28.so did the usual things checked standing pressure and...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have an EcoTec Pro 28, it's producing hot water just fine but no central heating. The wireless thermostat (British Gas RCPlus/Drayton...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with Valliant eco tec combi, tenant complaining heating is coming on sometimes when programable wired room stats...
Replies
Views
I have a vaillant eco tec pro 28 that is coming up with the fault code f75. The system needs to be pressured to a pressure of 2.3 bar or above to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock