Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Duotec 40kw combi E168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a customer with a Duotec 40kw combi which is intermittently locking on with an E168 error, is this always the pcb or anything else to check?

check incoming mains voltage and that dv has not burst leaking into the head,other than that new pcb needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Duotec 40kw combi E168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock