Search the forum,

Discuss drayton digistat 1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justanyone

drayton digistat 1
the battery indicator is flashing low despite new batteries fitted can anyone advise please

have you tried another new set?

Thanks for that ,unfortunately this does not have any info on the problem but thanks anyway

Thanks for that ,unfortunately this does not have any info on the problem but thanks anyway

if you tried new set of battery and light is still on have you tried re binding it to receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to drayton digistat 1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Boiler is working but out the blue is goes off. Controller is working, receiver is working, can see it clicking and red light flashes when I move thermostat up and down. If I override hot water, boiler fires up but nothing for heating. Boiler is Worcester Greenstar, 2 yrs old. Brand new...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi, wonder if anyone can give some advice. Recently moved into a new property. It has external OIL combi boiler which is new and works well. Downstairs has underfloor heating - which works well. Upstairs has wall radiators - which work well - but ONLY if the downstairs thermometer is calling for...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and just turn boiler on when needed. Its showing 14 and when i set it higher sometimes it comes on sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it starts and then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock