Discuss Does anyone know the make or model of this boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this , pals mum in law had a 13 year old Isar ( she moved last year ) , it never had the case off , true story

How about this , pals mum in law had a 13 year old Isar ( she moved last year ) , it never had the case off , true story

Yea I can believe it it's almost like they don't like getting messed around / changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know the make or model of this boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hello All/ Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area. We have electric underfloor heating in our bathroom and the controls are not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock