Discuss Diverter valve installation in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Clivev73

Worcestershire heatslave 15/19 oil boiler, Diverter valve body and motor replaced, now having issues with water pressure I'm suspicious the brass body with A And B ports have been installed backwards. Can anyone tell me which way it’s supposed to be?? Ie A to hot water and B to Central heating? Or vice versa???

Reply to Diverter valve installation in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi new to this forum, hope someone will have the answer to my issue. I have Recently had a new Diverter valve brass body and motor replaced on my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar...
Replies
Views
Hi, Your expertise would be appreciated on this issue: Heating is working fine upstairs and downstairs, boiler is firing no issue. However, when...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
I have a gate valve that shuts water off to outside hose bib, and it leaks through the valve stem when open. The valve was installed 25 years ago...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock