Discuss derv 18 pence per litre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

something came to my attention the other day, bio fuel machine £2,500, makes fuel to run on any deisil engine with no modification for 18p per litre + tax.

why cant we buy it at the pumps????????????.

Coz the government need all the extra money to feed everyone with there snouts in the trough:mad:

Everything has to be transported,easier to tax the fuel to allow that,than tax everything separately.Actually thats quite efficient,so can not be reason:rolleyes:

On 'you tubes' shows you how to make bio fuel,have not got round to trying yet

Supermarkets started selling large drums of oil though

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Coz the government need all the extra money to feed everyone with there snouts in the trough:mad:

Everything has to be transported,easier to tax the fuel to allow that,than tax everything separately.Actually thats quite efficient,so can not be reason:rolleyes:

On 'you tubes' shows you how to make bio fuel,have not got round to trying yet

Supermarkets started selling large drums of oil though

imho
lots of caravanner run a mix of derv and cooking oil for some reason it cant contain soya

i have looked into this,the biggest problem is storage and us lot being plumbers when do we get the time to make bio diesel the other problem i found is getting used oil despite being over saturated with chippys and take aways where i live most of the local taxi firms get the oil the other problem is some chip shops use oil efficient fryers that dont waste much oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to derv 18 pence per litre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock