Discuss Customers Neighbour. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in business ! Even the tax man can do nothing after 6 years and as I am taliking about 25 years ago I do not think I will be losing any sleep !

nothing worse than "when I was............" commenters

I wish it was really as simple as that ?

I'm so glad that I only do emergencies! Someone else gets to hold their hand and keep their promises. As long as I'm with them within the hour, they're all smiles - every time! They're even more smiles if I'm not with them within 90 minutes, because then they get it free! Needless to say, I make it within the hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customers Neighbour. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi Looking to 'crowd-source' some public opinion on this one. I bought a studio apartment on 30th September 2022 and I'm currently working with...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. We live in a semi-detached...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really hope someone can help me because it is causing so much worry! I bought my house 3 years ago and didn’t know at the time that...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock