Discuss Customers Neighbour. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a muppet would be putting most cash through the books.

I prefer bank transfer. No fees and it means I dont have to find a parking space between the limited hours the bank decides to open.[/QUOTE]

corrected it for you !

the customer is not always right i hate that saying. and their not your boss either. yes they deserve respect and you should look after them. i pay my wages after all expenses have been paid

Last edited:

I prefer bank transfer. No fees and it means I dont have to find a parking space between the limited hours the bank decides to open.

corrected it for you ![/QUOTE]

Really, bit of a tax evader in the day eh dog?

Hi Mas

On the website, you can choose a future day for delivery (or so I am told - we paid the developers to do it, so I hope it effing works!)

Or just call, and talk to an old fashioned version one point zero human, and anything can be arranged. Even a delivery next thursday week! :)

It does work. I choose deliveries to sites and dates I know I will be there.

Hi Mas

On the website, you can choose a future day for delivery (or so I am told - we paid the developers to do it, so I hope it effing works!)

Or just call, and talk to an old fashioned version one point zero human, and anything can be arranged. Even a delivery next thursday week! :)

Thank you Ray! Never been a need for it before but the stuff I need is on 2-3 day lead time according your website, and I need to coordinate stripping out, delivery and installation as no storage space on site.

I'll phone the order in on Monday.

It does work. I choose deliveries to sites and dates I know I will be there.

Thanks Simon. It was top of the list of improvement requests from customers, so I am glad it works. There are enough software developers buried round the estate - we are starting to run out of fresh plots. :)

I prefer bank transfer. No fees and it means I dont have to find a parking space between the limited hours the bank decides to open.

your on the wind up aren't you

your on the wind up aren't you
Not at all have been in the trade too long to bother !
Went through the recession in the early 90`s when even the merchants were all on stop so I learnt how to play the game big time !
When you have wages to pay and guys with families to feed what do you do ?
We all learnt to lay them off for a few weeks and pay cash !

Thanks Simon. It was top of the list of improvement requests from customers, so I am glad it works. There are enough software developers buried round the estate - we are starting to run out of fresh plots. :)

Its the communication I like. If theres an issue then the lads are straight on the phone. Also like the call after delivery jyst to makecsure its arrived and everything is ok.

But the option of choising the delivery date is a good one. Lets me plan ahead and probably takes a bit of pressure off if you are having to transfer materials between depots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customers Neighbour. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi Looking to 'crowd-source' some public opinion on this one. I bought a studio apartment on 30th September 2022 and I'm currently working with...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. We live in a semi-detached...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really hope someone can help me because it is causing so much worry! I bought my house 3 years ago and didn’t know at the time that...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock