Discuss Cscs hs the fun times in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
whose taken there's recently in the last 2 years anything changed from the general crap question

Never interested me. Worth having?

Lasts for 5 years and around the £60-70 mark can be handy for builders and site work tbh it's bollox mate another thing to pas the blame o your hurt you've passed h and s so it's your fault

did mine in earlier this year, a different questioning style where 4 - 5 consecutive questions set out a scenario, but like you already said still crap lol

Mine ran out in Jan
Need it in all bigger sites I have found

Did you have the old white and grey ? Or the new blue or gold ?

What I don't get is you need to pay for every category and they supply you with another card for each why can't it be like gas safe

Need to make money , use to make me chortle do the cscs course to work on site. Turn up on site and cant go on site until you have had an inductionon on site safety .

Yep that made me laugh

I doesn't matter which one you have
Just turn up, do the induction, they copy your card and off you go.
May as well get a labourers cacao card

Yea just can't understand why it's not like the gas safe card it's a money printing machine

Reply to Cscs hs the fun times in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Back