Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss could someone tell me what size connectors these are in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are for the bath I have taken out, I need to get some longer connectors.

Why have they used 2 different size pips and what are the sizes of the flexi connectors, the bore looks different.

Thanks

24x44dk.jpg

34oeaf5.jpg

one 15mm to 3/4
one 22mm to 3/4

snowhead is spot on I would say.
Also pipes look quite restrictive/narrow, ask at plumbers merchants if they have any full bore type as it will allow better flow through,
Cheers

Better still run in in copper and use a 22mm and 15mm tap connector to guarantee full bore flow to the tap of at all possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to could someone tell me what size connectors these are in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock