Discuss Cordless Vacuum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I managed to get a 2000watt Miele house cleaner before they were banned.
Typical of Europe messing about with our Henry's. :smile:

good - cheaper generator
henry is still one hell of a sucker (and I don't mean he's easily fooled) :)

If you service ordinary oil boilers you will find the generator handy rather than having to ask customers to open their window to put an extension lead through.
I hope you have a big van, because even a tiny generator takes another space up

My 'Van' is a LandRover Defender 110 Utility - it's like the opposite of the TARDIS!

My 'Van' is a LandRover Defender 110 Utility - it's like the opposite of the TARDIS!

I used to use my 90 but gave up with it.. bought a transit connect.
they are hopeless plumbers wagons :D

I work out of a 110 hardtop, so i now what you mean! Ive got an inverter but never used Henry off it. I might give it a try.

I used to use my 90 but gave up with it.. bought a transit connect.
they are hopeless plumbers wagons :D
I went from a connect to a landrover! It's fine for what I need - I only do oil boilers & AGAs - would be no good if I still did general plumbing and bathrooms, kitchens etc. Too old for all that now :smiley2:

I went from a connect to a landrover! It's fine for what I need - I only do oil boilers & AGAs - would be no good if I still did general plumbing and bathrooms, kitchens etc. Too old for all that now :smiley2:

Im making glamping pods at the moment, carpentry, plumbing, heating and general bathroom work.. need just about every tool I have :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless Vacuum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi All, I have two sets of radiator pipes that need removing. Although neither set of pipes have radiators on them anymore they are both still...
Replies
Views
Adam Rifat
A
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've had an idea to use a gas fired generator running on mains gas to top up a large off grid battery bank when solar power is insufficient. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi The toliet pipes attched to the Macerator started to leak water yesterday when flushed. The macerator made a longer than noirmal whirring...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock