Search the forum,

Discuss cooker spares kent? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys need to buy a FSD for a leisure bistro 55 (approx. 14 years old apparently).Is there anywhere that anyone knows of in Kent that stock things like this? I can only seem to find companies that do repairs not sell spares. Thanks.

get online its cheaper for cooker spares and some good companies out there

what type of fsd is it ?

tis more of an arms or gas private forum thread :)

get online its cheaper for cooker spares and some good companies out there
I have registered online with a spares site but was hoping to be able to get the part tomorrow if possible. Mods can move thread if they feel necessary.

Sabre spares in Orpington?
Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow. I have a feeling that spares are no longer available for the cooker in question but I have a couple of places to try now before I tell the customer they need to get a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cooker spares kent? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
HI folks, hoping to pick your brains. My bathrooms have Bastow tapware in federation style. House was built 1997, so these are 25 years old...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock