Discuss concealed shower tray waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leebh

Hi all does any one know were i can buy a concealed shower waste kit for my duralite tray please.

:confused:

Thought it came with the shower tray, will have to ring manufacturers up and order part I believe or your local supplier should be able to get hold of one for your shower tray

imho

I bought it as a ex display cheap and I've been to a few places already but no joy.

As it is patented and probably only sold with shower (not a listed spare I suspect) try the manufacturer -

MANHATTAN SHOWERS LTD
Marsden Mill, Brunswick Street, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 0LY
Telephone: 0845 2579030 Facsimile: 0845 2579040

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to concealed shower tray waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock