Discuss concealed shower tray waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leebh

Hi all does any one know were i can buy a concealed shower waste kit for my duralite tray please.

:confused:

Thought it came with the shower tray, will have to ring manufacturers up and order part I believe or your local supplier should be able to get hold of one for your shower tray

imho

I bought it as a ex display cheap and I've been to a few places already but no joy.

As it is patented and probably only sold with shower (not a listed spare I suspect) try the manufacturer -

MANHATTAN SHOWERS LTD
Marsden Mill, Brunswick Street, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 0LY
Telephone: 0845 2579030 Facsimile: 0845 2579040

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to concealed shower tray waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these...
Replies
Views
Back