Discuss Combine shower and sink waste? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, more questions sorry.
I'm installing en suite showers with 1 1/2" waste and wondered if it's ok to tap into the shower waste with a t for the sink?

Ok, worked out I can get each shower on it's own pipe if I combine both hand basins to a separate 1 1/2" pipe on a strap on fitting.
Two sinks on a 1 1/2" has got to be ok hasn't it?

A separate question, I have three en suite showers almost back to back, can I use one set of non return valves to feed all three? Going to be a bugger otherwise and expensive....
Cheers all.

Reply to Combine shower and sink waste? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock