Discuss Combi Drill Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 versions of the drill you are looking at and the best one has a 3rd speed setting that gives you 80 N of torque!

Basically this beast will gun through joists like there is no tomorrow!

the drill your looking at is okish, if you want it to do demanding tasks get the top of the range one thats about £250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Drill Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock