Discuss Combi boiler advice for 19 rads ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Load of codswallop.

Just because there's no mains gas doesn't mean there's no decent mains water. Yes there are a few spots off of mains water running on springs or bore holes.

In fact there are a lot of places round our way that are running on mains pressure running at up to 10 bar plus.
Pressure and volume are almost seperate issues, but inter related in this case...anybody could get 10 bar squirting water thro a 8mm microbore but it wont fill a bath
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Stop trying to backtrack on your ridiculous comment.

Never mentioned not testing flow and pressures for unvented or high flow combi.

Also didn't say the 10 bar was through an 8 mm pipe.

You've been giving some real crappy info since your reincarnation.

Stop trying to backtrack on your ridiculous comment.

Never mentioned not testing flow and pressures for unvented or high flow combi.

Also didn't say the 10 bar was through an 8 mm pipe.

You've been giving some real crappy info since your reincarnation.
so never mention not..means you did advise testing hmm ?and you did not suggest 1o bar thro 8mm I agree I used it as an example I agree cool down plse
kind regards Rob Foster have a good weekend ..off to North Cornwall in a min

Reply to Combi boiler advice for 19 rads ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock