Discuss cms property management??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biggal5

Hi,

Anyone been contacted by cms property management services recently asking for engineer to work on 400+ rented houses for annual certificates?? Are they for real or is this another scam? Checked out website and seem legit but I've a weakness for scams!.. think they got my details off gs register so anyone else getting emailed by them???

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone been contacted by cms property management services recently asking for engineer to work on 400+ rented houses for annual certificates?? Are they for real or is this another scam? Checked out website and seem legit but I've a weakness for scams!.. think they got my details off gs register so anyone else getting emailed by them???

Thanks
Search the forum for CMS this is not the first enquiry of this kind. Your gut sent you here to check them out....... LISTEN TO YOUR GUT!

CMS are conmerchant scum.

Perhaps someone should email them with some directions to posts on here.

Would be good to hear them have their "right to reply" so a discussion can take place with them and hear their account of how their business works and can bring untold success for members on here...

I may well do it myself..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz scam like all the rest. Seriously if anyone asks you to part with cash then run for the hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cms property management??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am new gas safe and met hard situation when I did gas safety check on large property with 3 acre site. The property is old and large size...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock