Discuss Check Wiring Diagram for Nest Dual pls in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

abc_plumb

Gas Engineer
Hi Fellow Engineers

I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct.
Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler.
1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold

Would be grateful to receive feedback.
Thanks

Attachments

• DualNestWiring.png
    DualNestWiring.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 12
Yes correct you can feed the wiring centre from Ls on the boiler if you want

Reply to Check Wiring Diagram for Nest Dual pls in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back