Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Sanitary ware? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paranoia UK

Hi, im currently looking for a supplier of cheap sanitary ware, most importantly a 1500x700 P Shaped bath. Does anyone know of any good suppliers with cheap prices.

Many Thanks

im well aware of the risks involved in buying cheap but unfortunately it has to be so. im looking to spend no more than ÂŁ150 on the bath and panel.

Shop around and stick to the well known quality brands. Most sanitary ware is made in the Far East and is imported under different brand names and much of it is very poor quality. Some of the larger well known retailers sell it at over inflated prices.
With bathrooms, you don't always get what you pay for.

Last budget suite I installed (was a post on the forum) was a Wickes one and I've been back to fix leaks twice to the toilet. This is the first call back I've had in years.

im well aware of the risks involved in buying cheap but unfortunately it has to be so. im looking to spend no more than ÂŁ150 on the bath and panel.
Twyfords or Ideal make good quality 5mm acrylic baths in this price range. Don't buy a B&Q Plumbsure acrylic bath. My tiler put his foot through one while standing in it and he's only 5 ft 4"

Shame that you didn't say that in your first post.
An Ariston pressed steel bath is pretty good and a hardboard panel will make it look nice for not many pennies.

thanks for the help guys, i shall look into the suggestions. Cheers

If your customer wants cheep items fitting, then get them to supply ! anything wrong it's down to them, Then they can do all the running around to sort it out .

Alright everyone. I havn't been on in a while.

Hope all is good.:)

I was thinking of turning my plain white 5' 6" bath around
so the taps are the other end.
Obviously I mean fitting a new one the other way around, lol.
Does anyone know of any good deals going? L'pool area.

Cheers lads. Ain't bought any sanitaryware for a while. :nopity:

I've just been emailed about a reply to this thread!

I'm confused :20:

The job's done Bernie.

Got a Roca steel bath and wood panel from 'cuplas kennedy' Liverpool.

Cheaper than everything I googled, as usual.

Cheers Bernie

The only cheap range of sanitaryware that I found to be any good is the Armitage Sandringham suite. It's good quality and the price is good because they make so many of them. Beats B&Q stuff hands down for the same price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap Sanitary ware? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if there are any rules / distances, etc I need to be following when avoiding the wiring? Many thanks. P
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock