Discuss Chaffoteaux water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Long story short friend who does installs has changed a diaphragm on one of these as it initially had luke warm water .
Had a call today saying that now it won't even start up at all and the water is stone cold.Gone over and told cust that for starters kitchen fitter has put shelf right under water heater so that needs cutting out before i do anything. Brief look tho and nothing is starting up on water heater so what has he done as bit baffled as to whats happened here.

Is this an over sink type with one outlet or a multipoint ?

Is it a balanced flue or fan flue ( if it's multipoint )?

Is this an over sink type with one outlet or a multipoint ?

Is it a balanced flue or fan flue ( if it's multipoint )?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chaffoteaux water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Hi we have an Ariston new europrisma 10 UR 3KW heater and it has started to leak from a hole that is covered with tape at the back of the heater...
Replies
Views
At our wits end. Remodeled a farm house in 2020, installed the water heater and due to appliances being backordered couldn't move in until Nov. of...
Replies
Views
When we moved into our house in 2016, the electric water heater popped loudly when heating. After awhile, I researched and realized that it was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock