Search the forum,

Discuss Water Heater Leaking from back of heater in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi we have an Ariston new europrisma 10 UR 3KW heater and it has started to leak from a hole that is covered with tape at the back of the heater. I have tried to find something that explains what this hole is but can't find anything. The heater has been in about 3-4 years and only started leaking yesterday. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Had another look - looks like water is coming from under the heater and the water coming from the heater is yellow!!!

Last edited:

Reply to Water Heater Leaking from back of heater in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock