Discuss chaffoteaux britony combi gas valve help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freshprince

Havet had much dealings with these boilers and now im getting them all the time, does ne1 knw how u test for power on these things, theres 3 solenoids and i just dont knw where to put my multimeter on........oh yh the boiler is going to spark but no further, jus locks out

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chaffoteaux britony combi gas valve help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We are designing and building cooking gas bottles with electronics controlled valves. These are for kids camping chalets. Its purely a...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a Main Combi 24 HE which is stuck on flame failure. Customer had a gas leak on the gas run which was repaired, after this the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Back