Discuss Cast iron rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any one know the best place to source these?

Cheers

cast iron or cast iron effect (aluminum) ?

Plenty of companies advertising on the internet, new or reconditioned.

Cast iron the client has asked for. So that is what I shall quote for. Wants them to be the same as the ones she has already.

second hand would be your best bet unless got deep pockets

I have looked at the above sites but hate not seeing stuff before buying it. I would prefer to buy it from a shop rather than the net. It's Nice to know a few of you have used the above sites and would recommend them. I have picked up a rad brochure from Williams this afternoon and they also can get them.

Cheers chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cast iron rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear colleagues , My name is Roohollah and an overseas Heating tech. I have recently collected some data on oldest cast iron boiler from UK...
Replies
Views
Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to...
Replies
Views
I've spotted this rust patch on the outside of a cast iron radiator in the house. There's no sign of any water leaking from it on the floor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock