Search the forum,

Discuss caravan for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
huru8a8e.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/02/jysy2yqa.jpg[/
IMG]14/05/02/uvu8eged.jpg

The new un

I do fancy a mobile home sometime, some of them are pretty fancy these days.
I like the idea of just turning on the engine and going on a tour of the UK, so many wonderful places to see and not having to worry about finding a b&b.

I couldn't sit on those sofas knowing what's gone on in the caravan of love! What's that suspect looking stain on the cushion?

all been steam cleaned got off a good mate of ours so know its history well

I do fancy a mobile home sometime, some of them are pretty fancy these days.
I like the idea of just turning on the engine and going on a tour of the UK, so many wonderful places to see and not having to worry about finding a b&b.

you cant beat it fella , drive open fridge grab a beer enjoy the views , up your way in august for wedding

It's all nice and romantic until one of you goes for a dump. Then there's no hiding place. We caravaned as a family for years when I was a kid. My dad used to wake us up with his morning movements. Scarred for life!

It's all nice and romantic until one of you goes for a dump. Then there's no hiding place. We caravaned as a family for years when I was a kid. My dad used to wake us up with his morning movements. Scarred for life!

So much so you announce it to us twice a day.....

That's awesome.thst has summoned the smell of LPG grill as unt motter cooked the spoils fatter had purchased for breakfast at the site shop, most always BSE. And the dizzying and searing heat when u went for a dump any time after 7am in the loo!

i always suspected you was a tugger
motorhomes are much better caravans are hard work if your not staying in one place
caravan, water buts to fill waste tanks to connect fourteen attempts at backing in thne 10 mins playing with the mover wind down the steadies get the step out open the gas bottle switch the fridge on
motor home, pull up spin chair reach for beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to caravan for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock