Discuss Can you use construction board instead of Tile Backer Boards in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Can you use construction board instead of Tile Backer Boards in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi again. Any recommendations on a lightweight, reasonably priced tile backer board? Preferably at least 800mm wide. Ideally 2400 X 800 or larger Ta
Replies
Views
The situation is as follows. I have a shower enclosure which is slightly too small for the new shower tray. In a way this works to my advantage. I...
Replies
Views
Morning All. I'm considering using this product below to fix to the walls of my new shower. I can't seem to find out whether or not tanking is...
Replies
Views
hi all i was fixing a leak in my loft shower room. the photos show after i had removed the plaster off the walls. on the edging photo i've...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock