Discuss Can you put a pan connector into another pan connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Seen it done plenty without leaking. Looked at a job where it would be the easiest option, but is it a bodge and should you really just change original pan connector for something better suited even if that means breaking up sand and cement and faffing about?

Yes Multikwik pan conns even sell a joining ring but you can do that yourself with a piece of 4" plastic soil pipe [if you can cut it straight] regards turnpin
icon7.png

if you want it to look the same cut the end off a multikwik ext and insert it into the the first pan connector as a sleeve between the 2

To cut plastic soil pipe 110mm straight, use a woodsaw. A hacksaw wanders like a night out on the swallee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can you put a pan connector into another pan connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'll soon be installing a SONAS 1500 X 800 resin shower tray in a bathroom that I am renovating. It does not come with any sealant or...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock