Search the forum,

Discuss Can I put wash hand basin and shower into soil pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Moved to a new house and changing bathroom layout

would it be ok to take shower and wash hand basin into soil pipe

toilet moving to middle window

sink to the right of middle window

shower to the first window

Attachments

• 935BD1FC-7A6D-4332-937E-40EB0238609B.jpeg
    935BD1FC-7A6D-4332-937E-40EB0238609B.jpeg
    788 KB · Views: 12
  • B7A791F0-973C-461E-A611-C514ACE147AB.jpeg
    B7A791F0-973C-461E-A611-C514ACE147AB.jpeg
    701.2 KB · Views: 11
It’s cast iron. Was going to cut the 110mm cast
and take up in 110mm plastic first tee off it could do the shower
second connection could do wc carry on 110mm and tee off for sink
with a cap end
don’t want to start cutting joists

the 80mm cast for rainwater and existing sink will just cap off

Reply to Can I put wash hand basin and shower into soil pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question about adding a second bathroom to a house. My parents house has one bathroom upstairs and the house is all mains fed the water tank was removed decades ago. They are converting the attic and will have a small bathroom with a toilet, basin and shower cubicle...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock