Discuss Can I fit a pan connector from toilet to sani in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Nothing optimistic about it harvest, fitted loads of customer supplied pumps from fleabay which don`t work, even had a 10yr old pump where customer had been told it was only 2yr old and had been hardly used! Robbing bar stewards out there.

Nothing optimistic about it harvest, fitted loads of customer supplied pumps from fleabay which don`t work, even had a 10yr old pump where customer had been told it was only 2yr old and had been hardly used! Robbing bar stewards out there.
The optimistic wasn’t about you mate. It was about EBay. Sold a 1 month old Bristan tap on eBay with a warranty card. They then decided they had a fault with it after 3 weeks. I explained they needed to go to Bristan. EBay automatically gave them a refund from my account without even talking to me. I hate EBay. The seller has no protection what so ever.

The optimistic wasn’t about you mate. It was about EBay. Sold a 1 month old Bristan tap on eBay with a warranty card. They then decided they had a fault with it after 3 weeks. I explained they needed to go to Bristan. EBay automatically gave them a refund from my account without even talking to me. I hate EBay. The seller has no protection what so ever.
Ah sorry, mis read that then.

what tap?

Reply to Can I fit a pan connector from toilet to sani in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock