Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can anyone identify this flush valve in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
Can anyone identify this flush valve?
Thanks everyone
Jennie

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Can anyone identify this flush valve in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock