Discuss Can anyone identify this boiler control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi Everyone,

Apologies in advance for such a general question. I've looked high and low for some info and can't find it.

I just moved into a new home and the boiler control is:
[DLMURL="http://*********/4e967h5"]Imgur[/DLMURL]

I'm completely stumped as to how it works :( Does anyone recognise the make, or know of anything similar which I could google and find out how it all works?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like an RWB9 can't remember who makes them think it was Randell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this boiler control? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
Just moved house. Need to change the seat on this toilet, but after buying 3 (that did not fit), and spending around 6 hours trawling the web, I...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi All Please see attached photos. Does anyone know if the HIVE app and thermostat and control would work with this oil boiler plse? The...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock