Search the forum,

Discuss Can you identify this toilet, please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just moved house. Need to change the seat on this toilet, but after buying 3 (that did not fit), and spending around 6 hours trawling the web, I can't find a seat that matches the dimensions I need. I am stumped, and hoping one of you just recognises this by sight!

Info / clues:
  1. Neither the bowl or seat have any branding on them.
  2. The cistern is in the wall with no access panel, so I can't check there.
  3. The current seat is 35cm wide at the back, but narrows to just 32cm wide at the front (pictures don;t really show this so well, but I am 100% sure of the measurements). It is 44cm long.
  4. Seat has 'sharp corners,' instead of the rounded ones that many 'square' seats have.
  5. The flush panel is made by Geberit (though I have been on their site and not been able to find a bowl that looks like this one).
  6. The sink in the same en-suite also has no branding on it, and I am not 100% sure if it is part of a pair with the toilet... but, the sink does have an infinity symbol moulded into the hidden underside. Perhaps that helps someone identify the brand?

Thanks for taking a look!

Attachments

• IMG_4716.jpeg
    IMG_4716.jpeg
    430.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4715.jpeg
    IMG_4715.jpeg
    519.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4718.jpeg
    IMG_4718.jpeg
    473.8 KB · Views: 21
What's wrong with the seat?

I think you are going to struggle to find a matching seat fro that pan.
I've done a quick search and noting comes close

What's wrong with the seat?

I think you are going to struggle to find a matching seat fro that pan.
I've done a quick search and noting comes close
Thanks... though this does not fill me with joy!

The seat has lots its soft close, and also my wife just wants a new one since we only just moved in. Just because...
🤪

Reply to Can you identify this toilet, please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock