Discuss Burton area can travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pinky0294

Hi! My names Josh i'm 21 and i'm going back to college this year to finish my plumbing course, i have done the course before but had a job offer and left half way through which i now regret but you live and learn :) so i'm looking for someone to take me on permanent as a plumbers mate for experience in the burton on trent area but i have a full licence and my own car so can travel if i need to.

Thanks.

Hi there Josh and welcome to the forum, the guys on here are top tradesman and I wish u luck in your quest, we get many similar posts from all over , so hope there's someone in your area , I'm North of Scotland so bit far to travel lol,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Burton area can travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock