Discuss Bumper pay day for plumbers ahead... that's if you can get there! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like the daily express to be pessimistic!... They said it was going to be hot until November. Who really cares. It's winter, it's meant to be cold.

What a load of bolloc*s , they don't know what the forecast is for the next few days how the heck can they predict it for weeks.

Not according to accuweather if you live in the South East at least.......

It always makes me laugh when folk come out with plumbers loving the freezing pipes most repairs are done within the hour builders and joiners get all the repair work running into thousands..brum

my headucnted guess is....wet summer...snowy winter. dry summer...icy winter....mild summer....mild winter!!!!

however, i am not that bothered as i have ALSO a rav4 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
my headucnted guess is....wet summer...snowy winter. dry summer...icy winter....mild summer....mild winter!!!!

however, i am not that bothered as i have ALSO a rav4 lol

Headucnted?! I've been banned for less than that!

Oh I do hate the cold dark nights trailing slush on your feet everywhere. Better get the beanies looked out. Last year I bought a pair of fur linned slip on boots ..... cozy

As far as I am concerned, the snow can do one!! I am busy enough as it is and I want to be able to drive around and be able to get to my jobs haha.

Oh I do hate the cold dark nights trailing slush on your feet everywhere. Better get the beanies looked out. Last year I bought a pair of fur linned slip on boots ..... cozy

I didnt have have you down as an UGG boot wearer kris

Last time we had snow on Arran March 2012 it pulled down leccy cables and poles 120 SSE guys to sort out 7 days until generators could get through to us we are all electric so that was not funny managed to get hold of a small gennie on Monday evening power was out since Friday morning but was enough for a light and some TV gas BBQ to cook on until following Friday evening .All stuff in fridge and freezer spoilt came very very close to packing bag and heading for M6 southbound that was a week never to be repeated SO NO BIG FREEZE IS NOT GOOD FOR ME..brum

We just need to find out if the jet stream is giving Scotland their weather back this year , or if we all get a share !

In d last big freeze it didn't matter if ye had a land rover when there was a 100 clowns stuck in front of ye in their wee micras. Gridlock, who needs it. At least d newspaper headlines might get some people to get boilers service and sum old junk binned

daily mail had head lines promising non stop winter from yesterday onwards but the weather forcast on page two was predicting 19 degrees for next 3 days

Croppie digging out the new van December 2014:
_65804828_ap-manshovel_zps0c935d05.jpg

It just goes to show how useless they really are. They have said it every year and very rarely get it right. Hopefully it goes off cold I don't want snow though (not that we will get much down here, my girlfriend has only seen snow down here 2or 3 times in 26 years)

It just goes to show how useless they really are. They have said it every year and very rarely get it right. Hopefully it goes off cold I don't want snow though (not that we will get much down here, my girlfriend has only seen snow down here 2or 3 times in 26 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bumper pay day for plumbers ahead... that's if you can get there! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock