Discuss Bumper pay day for plumbers ahead... that's if you can get there! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Not like the daily express to be pessimistic!... They said it was going to be hot until November. Who really cares. It's winter, it's meant to be cold.

It always makes me laugh when folk come out with plumbers loving the freezing pipes most repairs are done within the hour builders and joiners get all the repair work running into thousands..brum

my headucnted guess is....wet summer...snowy winter. dry summer...icy winter....mild summer....mild winter!!!!

however, i am not that bothered as i have ALSO a rav4 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I do hate the cold dark nights trailing slush on your feet everywhere. Better get the beanies looked out. Last year I bought a pair of fur linned slip on boots ..... cozy

As far as I am concerned, the snow can do one!! I am busy enough as it is and I want to be able to drive around and be able to get to my jobs haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bumper pay day for plumbers ahead... that's if you can get there! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock