Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Workwear - What prices are you getting for Polo Shirts, Dickies and Hoodies? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when you're bending over tiling etc.

It'll have the forum name on the sleeve, but your own logo on the breast-pocket area (there's no pocket, you know that bit though) in small - that's the least, but then also in large on the back for a separate price.

So wondering what you guys are paying for branding Polo Shirts with that kinda stuff.

It's embroidered front and back. Non of this crappy print stuff that cracks and breaks after a couple of washes.

Then I thought hmmmm, maybe some trousers too with pockets for knee-pads, and ones without.

So what makes are you using? And what prices are you getting those for? (No branding on those with ours).

And then hoodie with no zip, and a hoodie with a zip. Those with have the forum logo on the sleeve in small, and then your own logo on the breast area, and if you want, big on the back too.

So for those that do this, what price are:-
  • Your Polo Shirts, Unbranded, and branded
  • Your Hoodies, branded, and unbranded
  • And what trousers are you using? - And what price are those?
The idea here is to see if we can beat your prices, and then because they have the forum logo on, they're kinda pushing the forum too, so we can discount them on top of already beating them.

We're having some made anyway with just our logo on the front and back. So that we can give some away in competitions etc. So we thought we'd try see if we can get some more, and make them work out cheaper if we buy bulk across the whole network.

Reply to Plumbers Workwear - What prices are you getting for Polo Shirts, Dickies and Hoodies? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock