Search the forum,

Discuss Boulter classic 95/130 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

archiedale

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
need to supply and fit a new burner (complete) to this boiler, can anyone give me details what fits. At the moment theres a Reillo RBL 459T55 or contact details for who can tell me, cheers

Why do you need to replace this? All the parts are widely available.

Ditto - I replaced a motor on one of these earlier this year - spares readily available........

Sometimes if there are too many things wrong with it it may be more cost effective to replace the whole burner, after all they are only about £200 that probably equates to replacing a pump and motor plus labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boulter classic 95/130 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I wondered if someone could give me some help please. I have had a new boiler fitted and have a center thermostat but nearly every time I go to turn the heating on or off the screen goes blank. On the first one I had I had to completely reset the time date etc now I am onto the...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a rainwater harvesting system, which provides water for the toilets. The system consists of an underground, 3,500L rainwater storage tank, and a pump. There is also a 1” motorized ball valve which connects mains water to the system (via a break tank) when the rainwater storage tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock