Discuss Boulter classic 95/130 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

archiedale

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
need to supply and fit a new burner (complete) to this boiler, can anyone give me details what fits. At the moment theres a Reillo RBL 459T55 or contact details for who can tell me, cheers

Why do you need to replace this? All the parts are widely available.

Ditto - I replaced a motor on one of these earlier this year - spares readily available........

Sometimes if there are too many things wrong with it it may be more cost effective to replace the whole burner, after all they are only about £200 that probably equates to replacing a pump and motor plus labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boulter classic 95/130 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a rainwater harvesting system, which provides water for the toilets. The system consists of an underground, 3,500L rainwater storage...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello all This is a new installation a friend of mine has just had completed in her cafe. She can't contact the plumber who did the job for some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know a Toto Washlet installer? I'd like someone to just take care of it for me. I've got a close coupled toilet at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock