Search the forum,

Discuss Toto Washlet installer London in the Find Local Plumbers area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a Toto Washlet installer? I'd like someone to just take care of it for me. I've got a close coupled toilet at the moment so most of the Totos being wall hung could make it a complex job. I'd be open to a close coupled one if they're available.

There's a small ledge (housing a couple of pipes and a cupboard) just below the high of my toilet pan at the moment (to the floor)

I'm looking at something like the Washlet RW but it's hard to finder someone who will both supply it and come and fit it for me - i've been waiting for CP Hart in Fulham to get back to me for days

If someone has experience of a successful install of these i'd be interested in getting a quote from you, i've recently had electricals laid under the bathroom floorboards so they're ready and waiting.

Cheers,

HC

Reply to Toto Washlet installer London in the Find Local Plumbers area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock