Discuss Boiler timer display not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelanong

My flat has a Pulsa Coil boiler, which only used to provide hot water by electric. No gas involved in my flat. There is a timer on the wall near the boiler. Something wrong with the display on the timer as I can not read anything on the display. The boiler is working fine. When I press the Boost on the timer, the boiler starts to boil. However, due to I can not read the display on the timer, I do not know what time is for the timer and can not set up the cycle for the boiler to boil. In order to do set up the time properly, do I need to change the timer and how much does it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler timer display not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock