Search the forum,

Discuss boiler repairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnnyh9

hi all, im after some help/advice. I am an installer/fitter but basicly just want to repair boilers but only really know the basics so would like to no the best place to be able to get this experience needed, thanks.

Probably a pain but can you ask any local breakdown engineers if you can shadow them in your spare time.

cant see many repair boys wanting to train up local competition in the current environment!

It would have to be a move to another company i think, or someone that is willing to take me on as most of the guys round my area are one man bands, ideally want to get in at a boiler manufacturer.

hit your reps and see if your merchants are arranging any visits etc. Mr J Reginald is a good place to start reading wise

i will try the reps, been on a few worcester bosch courses which made my mind up for the switch to repairs, theres just not alot going on round my way or anywhere i suppose.

What part of the country Johhnyh9? And welcome to the forum. :)

I do no a someone who worked for remeha, he has now started up selling spares from a little unit but he tried for me a while ago as he knew alot of people in Heateam but they wasn't taking on, there is another rep i could try who works for viessmann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler repairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe which serves the sink & shower in the loft when doing some work in the toilet underneath on the ceiling i have cut away the plasterboard to reveal...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is when we turn the water and heating on by the control panel the boiler cuts out after a couple of minutes. We opened the valve of the actuator and now...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock