Discuss boiler repairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnnyh9

hi all, im after some help/advice. I am an installer/fitter but basicly just want to repair boilers but only really know the basics so would like to no the best place to be able to get this experience needed, thanks.

Probably a pain but can you ask any local breakdown engineers if you can shadow them in your spare time.

cant see many repair boys wanting to train up local competition in the current environment!

It would have to be a move to another company i think, or someone that is willing to take me on as most of the guys round my area are one man bands, ideally want to get in at a boiler manufacturer.

hit your reps and see if your merchants are arranging any visits etc. Mr J Reginald is a good place to start reading wise

i will try the reps, been on a few worcester bosch courses which made my mind up for the switch to repairs, theres just not alot going on round my way or anywhere i suppose.

What part of the country Johhnyh9? And welcome to the forum. :)

I do no a someone who worked for remeha, he has now started up selling spares from a little unit but he tried for me a while ago as he knew alot of people in Heateam but they wasn't taking on, there is another rep i could try who works for viessmann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler repairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock