Discuss boiler question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

customer asked me what heat only boiler i would fit into my own house and to be honest i would not know they all makes have their good and bad points .

some guys like ford cars others vauxhall, its up to you,. Me I would go for a Worcester but others will disagree

What ever is best value, tbh its hard to go wrong with a heat only (solo he excluded)

I have always put Worcester's in my houses and my families houses.

I advise main boilers to my custs because for me they never go wrong, I and my company have been fitting them for 8years now, literally 100s of them but personally I'd fit a vaillant because they look nicer.

fitted quite a few heat only glowworms which is same as the vaillant. only had trouble with one that kept giving overheat fault when in pump over run which was down to the customer shutting the locksheilds on the bypass rad and closing the auto bypass.i like the gloworm hx and vailant one but parts are silly

Intergas. I've got a Worcester 40Cdi in because I falsely believed they were good when I fitted it. 2 1/2 tears later when the plastic manifold failed and water peed all over the work surface I wasn't so happy. Especially as that was before 5 year guarantees.

Vaillant gets my vote, simply for reliablity in my experience. I would also recommend Baxi.

(Dear moderators, feel free to check my GasSafe registration).

Vaillant gets my vote, simply for reliablity in my experience. I would also recommend Baxi.

(Dear moderators, feel free to check my GasSafe registration).
some dont like the baxi or main but i have had very little trouble with the ones i fitted

i like both baxi and main good price relliable and dead easy to work on not that keen on worcester but only because price of spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock