Currently reading:
boiler question

Discuss boiler question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

customer asked me what heat only boiler i would fit into my own house and to be honest i would not know they all makes have their good and bad points .

I advise main boilers to my custs because for me they never go wrong, I and my company have been fitting them for 8years now, literally 100s of them but personally I'd fit a vaillant because they look nicer.

fitted quite a few heat only glowworms which is same as the vaillant. only had trouble with one that kept giving overheat fault when in pump over run which was down to the customer shutting the locksheilds on the bypass rad and closing the auto bypass.i like the gloworm hx and vailant one but parts are silly

Intergas. I've got a Worcester 40Cdi in because I falsely believed they were good when I fitted it. 2 1/2 tears later when the plastic manifold failed and water peed all over the work surface I wasn't so happy. Especially as that was before 5 year guarantees.

Vaillant gets my vote, simply for reliablity in my experience. I would also recommend Baxi.

(Dear moderators, feel free to check my GasSafe registration).

i like both baxi and main good price relliable and dead easy to work on not that keen on worcester but only because price of spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back