Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler cuts out after repair in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, looking for some advice.

We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced.

What’s happening now is when we turn the water and heating on by the control panel the boiler cuts out after a couple of minutes. We opened the valve of the actuator and now turn it on and off by the control panel. We also had an issue where the heating would only come on when the water was turned on.

Could these issues be related to the control panel?

Thanks in advance

Opening it manually then does the boiler stay on?

Would say an issue with the wiring then

Reply to Boiler cuts out after repair in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently had water hammer issues. Plumbers have installed an arrestor near our kitchen sink and a device in the toilet cistern to slow...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock