Discuss Bod in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shytalk

Hi Bod, I tried to reply to your pm but got an error message saying there wasn't enough space, whatever that means. So I'll reply here if that's ok.
I stated to you previously that as I was on the gas safe register I had obviously passed ACS, you replied asking me how that was obvious. Don't get me wrong, passing ACS is no guarantee of competence as we all know, but your answer confused me a little.
Anyway, no hard feelings, but I don't think I'll bother registering for the gas forum here now. I find this forum hard to use for some reason, (probably cos I'm cr*p with computers I guess).

It's my inbox that's full , I've cleared a few off , so because you say your on the register it must be true ?

If I said this is me would you believe me ?

Gas Safe Register - Engineers

the questions aren't there to trick you and are quite easy for someone who has passed there gas exams they are there to stop illegal and DIY have ago gas Hereros

were all happy to help you improve your computer skills too , hope you'll stick around am too thick skinned to have feelings anymore questions fella post here or pm me

We see more of Santa than we do of bod these days. Stop working you greedy swine!

It's my inbox that's full , I've cleared a few off , so because you say your on the register it must be true ?

If I said this is me would you believe me ?

Gas Safe Register - Engineers

the questions aren't there to trick you and are quite easy for someone who has passed there gas exams they are there to stop illegal and DIY have ago gas Hereros

were all happy to help you improve your computer skills too , hope you'll stick around am too thick skinned to have feelings anymore questions fella post here or pm me
No what I thought happened was that I supply reg no, name and title and someone checks the register to establish whether it's bone fide. My misunderstanding , though anyone with a couple of corgi or viper books can answer questions easily enough, so I'd have thought checking the register was the best way.

anyone can go on to the register and pick a name or company and say its them though

sounds like a flaw in the vetting system maybe we should resort to a picture of the apllicant holding todays paper to be checked against the reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bod in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello, All. Complete DIYer here, but I'll try not to sound too ignorant.. I recently noticed that my shower pan had developed a rust hole. It...
Replies
Views
Hi All I tried posting this already and lost post so here goes again. I'll start from the beginning so please bare with me. Few Months ago I...
Replies
Views
Evening all Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe? I passed my acsin...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock