Discuss Best way to find work for newly qualified Gas Safety Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alan1982

Hi Guys
Im a level 2 plumber and currently undergoing the ACS Qualification. Just wondering as a newly qualified engineer where the best places to find work are? I can see it being quite difficult to find people to take me on due to lack of experience. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks Guys

Offer to work a brief free trial, show you are willing to learn and be enthusiastic.
Don't try to run before you can walk either :)

says the 21 year old :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best way to find work for newly qualified Gas Safety Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi, I am looking to Potentially become a Gas Heating Engineer. I love the idea of working with my hands and learn best that way. I like the idea...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock