Search the forum,

Discuss best fga for commercial use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatherof2

work are buying my a new fga for use on commercial boilers what one would you recommend

it'll be for using on boilers from 120kw to 750kw

cheers

I'm in the commercial game too and swear by my Kane 455. This is a common question though so if you do a search for FGA threads you'll get various responses.

Really depends on what people are used to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best fga for commercial use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock