Discuss Best combi for 2 bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
I need to fit a wall hung combi boiler to service 2 bathrooms. Im about to go for a Worcester 38cdi combi, its 16.4 litres min. The 42cdi only gives 17.1 litres for an extra 300 quid, hardly seems worth it. Whats your boiler choice for 2 bathroom installation?

Viessmann 111 if you really want a combi

I need to fit a wall hung combi boiler to service 2 bathrooms. Im about to go for a Worcester 38cdi combi, its 16.4 litres min. The 42cdi only gives 17.1 litres for an extra 300 quid, hardly seems worth it. Whats your boiler choice for 2 bathroom installation?
A Vaillant system boiler with an unvented cylinder. I wouldn’t put a combi into a 2 bathroom house. Doubt that you will be happy with the outcome.

This viessman 111 how consistant is the hot water flow. If its making 18 litres using a hot store, the hot store will soon be depleted and then its down to standard combi flow rates. So the water will run hot and then the temp starts dropping down after a few minutes. Is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best combi for 2 bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I'm considering changing our current Conventional/Regular Gas boiler, to a Combi. The main reason for doing this, is so that I can run a more...
Replies
Views
I have recently fitted a thermostatic external mixer shower in my bathroom. The problem is that when it is set to the highest possible temperature...
Replies
Views
S
I have recently fitted a thermostatic external mixer shower in my bathroom. The problem is that when it is set to the highest possible temperature...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Back